Saturday 15 December 2012

Devastation and Questions


After Conn shooting I cannot help but think 3 things.

1. I cannot help but pray for the families and friends of the ones who died. 1 child gone here is horrible and made our community mourn but this is just to many children taken so quickly.

2. Was this guy bullied? If he was, what could have been done to change this possibly? Bullying tortures people, and to me this was a lash out of torture.

3. Was this guy engrossing himself in violence? If all you watch is violence and play video games killing people then you eventually do become desensitized. And again, this could have been averted I think we have to watch because what comes in definitely comes out and this is just not worth it.

We have to do what we can to make a difference in this world. As messed up as it is, there is hope. As much as Christmas does not feel like Christmas to me this year the meaning is stronger to me than ever. And I am so thankful for Jesus coming to earth for us. Because from all I am seeing right now, we need Him more than ever.

I know I do.
Shekinah

Skit Guys beautiful video "Come Thou Long Expected Jesus"

No comments:

Post a Comment